For newly-hatched aces who suspect they are prone to red magic, here are some helpful tips:
- Drink plenty of water. Sleep on a water bed. Shower daily. Move next to the ocean and befriend a whale.
- Collect soda cans. They can be recycled for ten cents apiece, and it keeps the earth a little bit cleaner. On that note, cut the plastic circles on six packs to prevent them from choking natural wildlife that encounter them.
- Practice with baby steps. Try lighting the mosquitoes that land on you on fire. Then move onto small saplings, and potted plants.
- Write a contemplative essay on the way that art has progressed throughout the last century. Twelve point Times New Roman Font, and at least five paragraphs (that means topic sentence, 3 substance sentences, and conclusive segway sentence) should suffice. Revise and revisit it in a museum.
- Throw out your candles. And your oven. And your microwave. And your water heater. They will threaten your territory.
Well, uh, as we say in the Wood-Delicately-Constructed-To-Look-Like-Stone World: you only get one chance.
I’d recommend never attempting to use your mindreading skills on anyone who is not a licensed professional. And buy your friend an ice cream cone once you’ve finished putting her head back together.
-sigh- I’m not sure how many times we’ve said this, but powers vary from person to person depending on which packages they’ve subscribed to.
For example. I am currently subscribed to the ‘sleep in any place and position’ power. I could be subscribed to more, but that is all that I need right now. It is great and I am considering adding on the extension pack - Sleeping on Airplanes.